Friday, February 09, 2001

Man! Mom & Dad are in Florida, where it's like 80 degrees. Meanwhile, I'm stuck in Connecticut, where the sun doesn't seem to want to shine. {sigh} Oh well, I guess I asked for it.

You know, after living in Ukraine and Utah, I promised myself I'd never live in a place where it snowed again. Dummy.

I want to go see that movie, "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" Normally I think George Clooney is obnoxious and annoying. But this actually looks cool. Watched two episodes of "Survivor." I think it's an interesting show. So far it's not as good as the first "Survivor," but I think it will get better.

Man, I am drooling over a 1gHz computer... around $1000... Never thought I'd say it, but I'm looking at an Athlon chip...

Oh well, enough rambling! See ya soon,
--Michael

No comments: