Wednesday, September 05, 2001

"you are alll... weirdos."

"my name is coco with my cocoa krispies,
but everybody tries to take them from me
but i much too quick, yeah i much too smart,
if i eat cocoa krispies i am going to fart,
OH YEAH!"

puppy puppy puppy surprise
how many puppies are there inside
there could be three! or four! or five!

little baby pukebags,
she throws up everywhere...

ok, most of those only the younger yadas could identify with.

my new place is fantastically fabulous. of course i'd love some stuff for my zine. i was going to do reviews for last issue but ran out of time, this issue i do have some more. but i would ALWAYS love more reviews! oh, and jo-anne, i saw some of your photos on yahoo photos, can i use some of the magazine pics you did? those are sooooo coool.

oh, and what's your blogger journal URL again?

KAAAAY-to, KAAAAY-TO!
OJ's house is now Kato's home!

Come on-a my house, my house
i'm gonna give you caaaandy,
come on-a my house, my house
i'm gonna give you an apple and a stew and an apricot too...

No comments: